So I only went and got shortlisted for a BFS Best Newcomer award!

Okay, so I was a little bit blown away a few days ago - so much so that I forgot to put anything here on the blog (note to self - get better at this blogging malarkey). I went out for an afternoon visit to the cinema with my wife on Friday. Had a great time watching War for the Planet of the Apes. Got back home and checked into Facebook. A load of PMs and notifications. Turns out Becoming David had been shortlisted in the British Fantasy Society's awards for Best Newcomer. Holy crap. A book which I wrote up for such an amazing award.

Huge thanks to everyone who voted for me and for all the kind words since. You've made a still vaguely youngish bloke really happy.

And do go check out the talent listed for the awards across all the categories. Such a great time to be a reader: http://www.britishfantasysociety.org/awards/british-fantasy-awards-2017-shortlists/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Prediction - getting the chills

The Prediction - shall we dance one last time?

The Prediction - It's getting hot in here!